>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Movies..

Though I shoudn't be doing this during this time of the month (Exam is just around the corner), I went for movies at 1 Utama GSC yesterday night - Fantastic 4. Quite funny and interesting the movie just that its a lil short else it would be perfect! Never read the comic version before so I am not sure how much they actually follow the storyline, but the homour of the story is entertaining.

Found this cute comment on Leslie in a forum

再看陈淑芬在《所有》里接受志摩千岁的采访:

志摩:那时和现在,你看张国荣有什么不同?
陈:最大的变化呢……,是作为歌手、作为演员都变得是第一流了。变得非常专业化,不过,性格可一点也没有变(笑)。的确人是变得很成熟了,性格还是那么正直坦率、表里如一。但是,爱撒小孩气可是一点也没有变呀(笑)。

志摩:是怎样撒小孩气的呢?
陈:撒得很高明呢(笑)。比如,他让我生气的时候总是有的吧……,但那以后见面的时候,他突然用拥抱的姿势跑过来,很高兴的说起来了一些各种各样的别的话题。我虽然想的是见面时一定要骂他,但是见他那可爱的表情之后,又什么也说不出来了。

6 Comment:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Leslie my cute idol! (testing to see if profile pix coming out)

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Successful!!! Horray!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Finally my dear post this cute profile pic! Nice! ^^

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Linx said...

haha yeah... where is yours?? Lat time got Faye moving one?

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Previously I was esigning Leslie's blog skin. So remove it dy. I put it back today, may be it takes time to load back because last time I also need to take time to let it disappeared.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Linx said...

notice that it is according to the time of ur status.. say last time no oic.. now u load.. all the previous comment will remain... but not the new ones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home