>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Exercise....

Yesterday after work went to do exercise with colleague at the Gym behind my office. Did cycling, leg pushing, lifting and walking! Felt pretty good after the session! Plan to do more of these kind of activities often after my exam.

Realised something after coming back from the temple the other day... Am happy that I actually see it clearly now. Became a better person as a whole.. the way i see things and the way I act.Sometimes.. if we look at things from a different angle you might discover things that never occur to us... And from that moment onwards 执著也少了。



6 Comment:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

My last Gym session ...haha...super long time ago. :P Take a guess dear.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Linx said...

hmmmm... last year? :P

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Muahahaha...during my high school if I'm not mistaken. :D

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Linx said...

WoW~~~!
That's very long time ago wor!!!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Hehe...yeap! ;)

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Leslie would go Gym every morning if his concert coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home