>

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Presentation

Initially wanted to post leslie Biblio Part 2 yesterday for my dear Shuen to read but I was caught up with the last minute finishing of assignment due today. Sorry ya dear will continue with the biblio tomorrow ya? Anyway, the presentation for today went well. We are the last group to present (there are only 2 groups in the class haha..) The first group had a lot of trouble with the lecturer as he spotted many errors in their design.. noticed that the lecturer actually go into the very details and asked many questions.. haha... that really freak us out! But in the end our presentation turned out to be ok.. only few mistake spotted.haha...

4 Comment:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger CY said...

Way to go girl!!! Congrats on a presentation well done!! When are you going to treat me dinner? :P Just kidding. Btw, how come presentation is on a Sunday?? You go for classes on Sundays too?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

It's ok my dear. :) Take your time as I know you are not free.

Glad to hear your presentation went well! ;)

My Dear = Professional IT Lady

Sure no problem! ;)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Cavey->
Thank you thank you! Sure when you want it? Sure I will belanja you! Why presentation on Sunday? haha.. well its because I am taking part time course at MMU and its a weekend class from 9-5.30 every Sunday...>_<

Mandy->
:D Luckily all my group members have IT background, and we are able to cross check each other's work that's why everything went well.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Ic. That's good! Info exchange and knowledge gain. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home