>

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Mid Term Exam

Just finished my mid term exam for database management and felt quite relieved... Actually I was not well prepared for this test, initially wanted to finished off the revision last night but found myself dozing off..lolz.. too tired to read anymore after coming back from shopping at Sungei Wang (Spent over 100++ there...:P cloths, books, CD casing & etc) Luckily I managed to read up everything during tea break and am able to answer most of the questions (I hope :P) As mentioned aboved, I bought a book from Popular Book store, its a Tariot Card dictionary! Ever play a Tariot card before? Its like card reading, wehere you can ask the card to answer some of your questions.. So in order to understand what the card is trying to tell you, I have got to get that dictionary that cost me RM50, oochhh!!!.....

3 Comment:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Dear, I have interest since last week. :)

Next time you help me to analyze ya.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Sure sure!! When we meet we can play cards! :D :D

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Cool cool! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home