>

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Yesterday...

Yesterday was so busy with work, assignment, burning of CDs, collecting book, going to new house for metal frame measurement and quote.. Didn't even have time for my precious afternoon nap sob sob :(

Anyway, after all the tedious stuff at the new house we bid farewell to the guy in charge and head for dinner at Old Klang Road. As the weather was pretty hot so we decided to just have noodles instead. Think we gonna head home after dinner? Nope, you are wong! haha.. mom said sitting in the house would kill her as it is so so so warm... so, we went to Mid Valley shopping! First we went to the Lilian Too's Feng Shui house and bought a book. Then head to Homelife to look see look see.. nothing much and in the end end up sitting on the bench and chit chat instead while my dad went to his fav MPH. lolz...enjoying the aircorn there me and my mom talked for one and a half hour..haha.. pretty interesting, never done this before!! Normally we would go in shop shop shop and go home!

And oh! I got my movie book! Its awesome!!! The best of all my Leslie book collection. Great work on the design and artwork, the content is done with heart and sincerity. Will show Mandy nexttime we meet.

Ok, back to class now....Boring and sleepy x_x

5 Comment:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

忙得很充实吧?:)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Linx said...

还算可以吧!
不过就累得很。。

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Same here! Gambate together! ;)

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Linx said...

YUP YUP!! 5!
Het dear I have replied ur email :P

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

I check now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home