>

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday Class Again

Its Sunday again!
Today's class is good, a different lecturer came and took over. He knows his stuff and is able to explain better in details. Today's lesson is on ERD, Normalization.. kinda like refreshment to me but its good as I have forgotten all about it!! Haha... And oh today is father's day wor!! Have to belanja Papa makan again tonight! muahaha... Assignments has been distributed and man... very taxing leh!!! Further my research is not started yet... Oh dear have to work hard starting tomorrow! hahaha... yeah, serious here else cannot cope.
Whops.... class starting soon....ciao!

8 Comment:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Later I also go out makan. ^^ Yum yum...

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Linx said...

So did you and your family had a great time yesterday??

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Yeap! I'll upload those pictures later. :)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Dear, have a look http://www.wongfei.org/forum/viewthread.php?tid=69004 tell me if you fail to read it. :) About Faye and Leslie.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Linx said...

lolz.. I have seen this in one of Ah Weng's Forum! I have the vcd too.. u wanna watch?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Can borrow me?

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Can ah! When u coming?? I burn one for u ok?

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

I'll call you when I wanna bug you. Cool! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home