>

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tyres!

Well, first time blog so late at night.. currently using dial up..Just wanted to inform u guys that I'll be onleave tomorrow.. reason? Well, let me tell u what happen today. As the last post indicate, class is on till 5.38 p.m. and as I was approaching my car and guess what I saw a flat tyre with a nail or more precisely a screw sticking on it!! No choice time to call for SOS, luckily a friend of mine live near and came to the rescue... sigh... he helped me to change the tyre alright but the tyre has grown "egg" on it.. mean what? I need to buy a new one if I don't want to risk a tyre busting incident to happen... That's why I need to a day off and send my car for repair tomorrow lor....

Will blog more on Tuesday....till then I blog again..

7 Comment:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

"luckily a friend of mine live near"
Ya! Lucky! Phew!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Else I would have to call my parents to come all the way to Putrajaya... Somemore the Lecturer let us go late it was starting get dark...

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

If next time anything happen (of cause I don't hope anything happen to you again) at Putrajaya. Do call me. I am nearer compare to your parents.:)I will let you know my new no.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Linx said...

oh yeah wor.. but change of tyre need muscle wor dear. hahaha.. if i need ur help in the futute definitely will come bug u! Muahahaha!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

No worry. I will think of the solution to address your situation. Come...come and bug me...you can't catch me. My mood upside down dy. Just read an article about Faye. She may pregnant. Leave us...:~*(

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

I used "may" because not sure validity of this news.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Linx said...

I see.... I have read several news on her, saying that she might take a long break.. but its not a farewell... don't be so worry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home