>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

香港影视

Feel very empty these few days, I am not sure of what but kinda lost and feeling empty.. I have my research there waiting for me to start off but the lazy feller here keep postponing!! lolz... Work at office is boring and dull.. Nothing much to report as my days are pretty boring this week.
Haha.. did something very stupid just now, instead of blogging this to my blog I post it at Malicious's site!!!! lolz.. luckily nobody notice! :P

Good news, Leslie is in! See below for details!

香港影视娱乐网 2005年6月
由中国电影评论学会、中国艺术研究院电影研究所和上海《文汇报》主办的“中国电影百年百个银幕形象”评选活动已进入尾声。其中香港电影银幕形象经评选后入围名单有30人。
.....
张国荣(阿飞正传,旭仔,1990)
....
入围的30港星将与内地、台湾影星一起,进入最后100人竞赛,这次评选活动最后获奖正式名单将会在今年的秋天举行。

2 Comment:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Picture very nice! ^^
可惜来迟了...
有同感!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Linx said...

很是心疼啊。。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home