>

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sunday Class

After a long break from university today started with a new module - Database Management. Hopefully will gain something here and make use of it in my career. Anyway, the introduction is a lil' boring and am crossing fingers in hope that the remaining will be good. Its only 10.46 a.m. and the class ends at 5.30 p.m.! Still a long day to go! Yup!


Was watching one of Leslie's movie on Astro channel. and when I hear the song and saw him singing there tears started to flow.. not sure why..just heartache...Will Post Song of the week tomorrow and its the theme song of "He's a woman she's a man" I Love this song very much as it is the first Leslie song that i fall in love with...

7 Comment:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linx, what movie is that? What song is that?

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Linx said...

"He's a woman, she's a man"
The song? "Chase"!
Today online so early?

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Dear, I upload picture of the week tomorrow. Tired. +_+

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Linx said...

hahaha... no problem... if u have no time let me know, i'll do changing. :P

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Yesterday tired until my brain feel blank. I do it now. :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Linx said...

where did u go yest?

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Actually not only yesterday. Recently I also not very free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home