>

Friday, June 03, 2005

My other favourite artist

Hi I am back to blog again! Yesterday was on MC and didn't have the chance to update you guys.. Anyway, was back to my old self again roughly in the afternoon and guess what? Sang Karaokay with mom! lolz.. so call sick eh? Muahahahaha!! Tomorrow holiday again and I guess I can only start blogging again only next monday ya? hm... some people tend to ask me, beside Leslie who else you like? Well.. hmmm.... Leslie is my major darling.. the rest are just likes... okok.. here is the list:


吴京林峰钟汉良
何润东冯德伦张可颐

1)吴京 - Cute and great Kung fu!
2)林峰 - Funny, Style and good in acting.
3)钟汉良 - Funny and Cute..
4)何润东 - hmm...dono why!!?
5)冯德伦 - Funny!
6)张可仪 - Pretty, good actress.

My idol:

5 Comment:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Icic. No. 1 and 6 I don't know who are they. Hehe...

If you ask me, I can't answer you who I like. But once I see them may be I can tell. :)

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Ah??
吴京 dono who?? He acted in lots of series (china) well.... ah... oh maybe the pic too small.. go to his website and you'll know..
http://www.wujing.com.cn/
as for no.6... didn't you watch 九五之尊??

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

I seldom watch TV :)
When got 江华 then I watch. A piece here and there. Hehe...no 印象 :D

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I think I know who is Wu Jing, but not very familiar. He is a cute guy I think. Hey, Linx, u quite bunga hati oso ar, likes quite a number of artists besides Gorgor, hehe.
Gorgor seems so cute with the pic u put here.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Mandy->Oh! If got Gong ah, mostly definitely have her..she is the one acted as 吕四娘!

Pris->where got 花心? my ultimate darling still Leslie mah! Yeah! I love his smile! WU JING acted in some Tv drama like 少林武王,南少林,江山为重。。。。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home