>

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Back to class

Back to Uni again this week after last week's break. Well, the topic is slightly more interesting compare to the previous class (Thank god) talking about attributes, entity and entity relationship.. Though its pretty basic, but it do serve well as a refresher and to provide solid foundation on database management. I guess, having too long a break makes one lazy and empty minded, haha.. time to execerise the brain abit else it will go karat~

Will blog more tomorrow and some review on a Leslie movie I watched yesteraday. Ciao!

7 Comment:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhh, u really can watch leslie movie 24/7...respect !!! I only like the movie where he loves the tomboy singer. :p

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Haha.. his movie are pretty good. Yesterday I watched the Phantom Lover on Celestial Channel (astro)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

miss those days...

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Linx said...

No need to miss.. I prefer working days... Not to say I dislike studying just that at times it takes up lots of time.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I miss those days & I enjoy nowadays. Hehe...:D

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Cool! gimme 5

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

5! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home