>

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Study leave tomorrow

Since my dear, Mandy has already helped me posted a wonderful article on both Leslie and Faye I will not do it again for today. Thank you dear, I have never read this before, who wrote it? Is it you? Anyway, tomorrow I will be going on leave to prepare for my coming Sunday exam and also to finish up with my assignment. Hopefully all can be completed on time, as I am having sore throat and fever at the moment.. My bro told me that he passed all his subjects, congrates to him. But according to him he is not satisfied with the results.. I told him its ok if he had put in his 100% effort, it is just pure grades and sometimes luck.. So cheer up bro, do it better next round!

4 Comment:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Welcome my dear! Nope. It’s written by a Faye fan. All the very best in your study! Congrat your brother!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Cool! Touched touched to know that fan of Faye would care about Leslie!
Tahnk you ya!! Will add oil here!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Dear you sick?

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Linx said...

yes.... felt horrid now...
even the gum and neck strated to pain... tak tahan.. going home now..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home