>

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Sick..Exam..Ringgit!

First of, I would like to thank Sook Gee for helping me with the blog banner. As I have no time to do the editing in the office the darling SG offer to help me with it! haha...

Am having cough and cold at the moment.. felt horrid as i need to do revision at the same time. Sigh... Well.. received a good news from Sim saying that the book "庆" have arrived all the way from Japan ! Though its gonna cost me a fortune but I guess it is worth it. The lucky thing is, at the same time RM has been release from pegging with US$..and our currency value has just risen!!!

3 Comment:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ta2e a g66d care dear!

fr sh

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Linx said...

will do. lolz.. thank you. How are u long time no blog?

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome! Today got blog.

fr sh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home