>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Funny Flash

I am BACK! Am recovering from my flu and fever and thank god exam is over! lolz.. For now I can finally relax for a day or two before looking at my thesis. Yesterday was on MC decided to take a day off and rest to avoid my flu get worsen..that's what happened to me last Sat, I thought i was feeling quite ok and went to work like a brave Lion... well..ended up coming home like a dead fish!

My brother told me the Lecturer of his made a mistake in his exam grade, the feller accidently put a C instead of a well deserved A.. Well, that news definitly cheer him up! Well done bro!

Ok, I saw this in a site last week.. forget what the address but I have downloaded it and found it pretty funny! Enjoy! Guess who are the singers :P
** Remember to stop playing the Song of the week before this...**









5 Comment:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Dear I watch this flash once I back to office ya. These two days doing stuff outside. Update you via email. ;)

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Not a problem my dear. Its just some form of entertainment for laughter. No rush.
Sometimes just couldn't figure out why ppl come visit but never leave me a message to say hi? (Not you as u always do leave me lovely message)

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Same situation here. Sometime people only peek then go.

I watch already. Leslie is the singer?

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Bingo! He and Tony Leung... have you watch 搞笑版-东成西就? 超搞笑的。

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Ic. Cool! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home