>

Monday, August 01, 2005

Vegestore at Puchong

Monday Monday Monday! Ok, its been a while since I last tasted Monday Blues... its been almost 2 years now and today I felt it once a again. Since there is no more class for me for the next coming two months, Sunday will be the day where I can go enjoy and spend time with family and friends! Yesterday I went to Ikea to shop for my new Study room(New house) .. walked, walked and walked like for hours and hours.. the place is packed with people! I guess its Sales that's why.. Did managed to get some shelves and planning to get more soon..

The house will be completed soon and rennovation is carried out smoothly.. hopefully everything will be settled by this Sept.

Oh yeah been to the Vege site by Nottyboy and he asked me to checked out a site.. and its wonderful if you are interested to visit, clcik here

Shuen, there is this vegestore near your place?? Can check out for me? We go there makan ok?
店名:無國界菇料理(i Mushroom Culture)
地點:蒲種Giant對面
地址:No.22, Jalal Puteri 2/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
電話:03-80612252



Today I scratched my car at the bumber when I reversed out from the house.... :(

21 Comment:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ate there before. :)

Visit your house when it is done!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger 小頑童@nottyboy said...

how was it?
moving new house? hmmm... i just moved in to new house too...

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Mandy->
You been there before? Howcome never tell me there is one vege store there? Nice?

Nottyboy->
Yup! Soon, hopefully this September. Oh u just moved? Where u staying now?

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

As I do not enough info. No pic (I didn't bring)...don't know actually name of meals and etc. Thought wanna bring you there beside OUG one. :)

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Linx said...

This one better ler.. no need travel so far.. OUG I am not familiar.. further a lot of cars.. takut!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger 小頑童@nottyboy said...

now staying at bandar mahkota cheras, need to travel very far everyday... :(

you must be needing a lot of cash, i bank empty because of moving house...

how was the food there? i mean the restaurant..

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Nottyboy->
So far away!! So got to travel by car? Petrol just increase sob sob..
Yeah, basically when we move our house...much money is spent! Money not enough that's why currently looking for part time.

The food for this restaurant haven't try yet.. Mandy, how's the food? You haven't answer us here yet lolz..

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

I’m familiar with area around. :) But I think Bandar Puteri suit us more. Many types of mushroom available!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger 小頑童@nottyboy said...

mushroom??!!
hahahaha

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Linx said...

No wonder call the Mushrrom culture ler!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Nottyboy wanna join us?

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger 小頑童@nottyboy said...

i got no transport ler... sigh

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Linx said...

oh i see....

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Intend to go try out this on Monday with a friend. :D

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger 小頑童@nottyboy said...

good lor...
i cant travel much with my number 11 car...

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Ic. This Monday or next Monday? Enjoy your meal! ;) You can ask waiter to intro their nice food for you. :)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Linx said...

This monday.. meaning, today!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Linx said...

This monday.. meaning, today!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger 小頑童@nottyboy said...

today is tuesday liao... how?

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Linx said...

yeah! went yesterday night for dinner. The food quite ok lar... will write in ur blog during lunch hour ya!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger 小頑童@nottyboy said...

finally u went there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home