>

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Master Wong Fei Hong


Watched the Legendary Master Wong Fei Hong movie on TV yesterday. You know, its strange that most of us heard of this Master Wong since young but it never really occur to us that we know very little of him. So I decided to do a little research on him and found out some interesting facts. He is no doubt a great Kung Fu Master! haha.. He married 4 times, hey the guy not bad just that his wife died one after another... so sad huh... if you are interested in knowing more on this Master Wong click here for English and here for Chinese. Have fun reading!

6 Comment:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

广东之光!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Yeah! Indeed!
But didn't expect him to look like this..lolz..

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Same here. ;)

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Linx said...

haha yeah!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Malicious said...

Oh my idol! Yeah, it had never occured to me to check until I watched the movie too few days ago. In fact,I suggested to Linx, but I got it first, haha! Now obssessed adey! Ok, not as bad as Linx's obssession with Gor Gor, haha!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Linx said...

hehehe.... Obssession it is! Eh? I thought ur idol is Bruce Lee?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home