>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Announcement

After some serious thought, I have decided to make this blog solely for Leslie Cheung. I will still update my daily stuff BUT in another blog call My Space @ Lulu I have added the link along side in the My favorite Blog list at the right site of this blog, so feel free to drop by. If you have MSN and I am in your list, just click on my display pic in your list and wait for my contact card to appear..click My MSN Space and wolla you'll land on my space :D

Reason for the split up is to make things less comlicated and I find it easier to manage in this way. However you are still welcome to drop any message in the message box here.

Regards,
Linx

4 Comment:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger 小頑童@nottyboy said...

great move! :)

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Thanks! Figure out that its kinda messy if I keep it like the previous way..

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh! i like it this way! better!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Ahgirl,
Really? Thanks! I guess I made the right move..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home