>

Monday, August 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Mandy

Time really is flying pass! Its Monday again! Sigh..wonder when its gonna be Saturday again? lolz.... lazy bones here! lolz..

Today is my dear friend Mandy's birthday. Would like to take the opportunity here to wish her best wishes and happiness! Thank you for being such a friend to me, Mandy! Happy birthday to you! See you for dinner after the trip ya?


My weekend was good, settle few stuff for the new house with mom and dad. We went to Cheras to pick some bamboo blinds for the windows, decide the patern for the window frame and also the gate of the main door, tiles for the garden wall and etc etc etc.. Went to the new house to look see look see... everything is in place now expect for the laying of tiles and the pagolas. Can't wait to move in next month!

Weather is good for the past few days, rain definitely helps alot!

Will post articles of Leslie again starting tomorrow.

7 Comment:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Sorry dear as being busy to rush out stuff over here and didn't update your blog these few days.

Thanks dear! You are so sweet! Touch touch! See you soon after I balik. Looking forward! ^^

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Cool!
Did yo hear the song I upload?

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

The birthday song is cute dear! Thanks for your effort! Just now I didn't on my speaker. SO TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Linx said...

haha... You are up mostly welcome~
I am glad to have a friend like you! Happy that u like it!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Same here. I'm so happy I have a lovely dear like you too! *muacks*
Of cause I'll like my dear dear stuff! Looking forward our outing! ^^ Hehe...:D

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger 小頑童@nottyboy said...

happy birthday to you mandy, hope i am not too late :)

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Notty boy:
Of cause not too later ler. :) Thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home