>

Friday, April 29, 2005

Thank you Mandy dear!

Thank you my dear!
You are such a darling! really love what you did for Leslie and me!

Was really surprise when i open up my blog and saw it! Was feeling very sleepy this morning but now i feel FRESH like a tiger!!! hahaha! Nothing much happen today just that this morning luck was with me, I reached office at 8.50 and found parking space left so the bad me decided to do double parking to avoid parking at the back of the office (far away and a little quiet there..) as i was trying to get the car in the best position so that it wouldn't block the road in any way, someone got up to his car, drove away and left an empty space for me! Yay!!!

8 Comment:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Yesterday know that dear like Leslie pic in blog. So I planned to design one. Erm...wanted to find a new template but seem they always state there can't modify so I was thinking and thinking. Clap button I put is because Leslie like clap ;). Not sure which pic of counter dear like so I find one cute vege pic. It's good to share joy together :). I'm so happy too! :D

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Parking! My bro also face same problem. Pity him need to wake up earlier just for parking. Good luck in finding parking! ;)

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Anything u put in my blog I will like it as it is from the heart :)
vege counter ah! hahaha very nice very nice.. match with me being vegetarian! Lolz.. Me too have to wake up early to find parking but sometimes lazy.. and have to suffer finding car park later...

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

So happy to hear that!There is another smaller cute vege counter. Too small to view so I put this. Oic. I heard from my didi said he gonna walk a lot when he fail to wake up.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Linx said...

me too.. walk very far.. well maybe not very far for you guys but for my walking speed (like snail) ..well you know ler..

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Dear you cannot sleep late late liao. Better find a good position of your car. So no need walk too much. How about buy a Leslie alarm clock. Think you wouldn't be piggy after all. Lolz...

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Linx said...

hehehehe leslie alarm clock! lolz... cool mandy cool!!! i always like Piggy in the morning :P

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Lolz...same here. A piggy in the morning. Night people mar...hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home