>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Finally the form is READY!

Just managed to filled up my research proposal form and getting ready to email it to the MBA center..Phew.. now can relax a bit.. really tension ler these few days as the mind keep thinkng of a suitable tittle. Work load today is as usual, ppl at work still the same "slow and take things for granted" attitude.. Sigh.. wonder when I could be spared from supporting work?

Saw this in a forum and found it really cute, granny also love Ah Weng! Hahaha..
Taken from leslietong.com

今天放学回家,奶奶将写有哥哥消息的报纸递给我,无意中他说今天为了哥哥和别人吵架了,我觉得很好奇就问他经过~!

其实在我们园子里有一个80多岁的老婆婆,我和她关系很好,她很爱看报纸的,有哥哥的内容她都会叫奶奶给我带回家,今天那个老婆婆在给报纸给奶奶的时候就读哥哥的新闻给她听,结果奶奶的一个麻友就说了哥哥的坏话,结果奶奶居然毫不留情的对那人说:“你不尊重张国荣不代表所有的人都不尊重他,你不喜欢他有的是人喜欢他,请你不要说他的坏话~!”

奶奶的这一举动让我觉得很感动,她很尊重哥哥的,而且最近我发现她很关注哥哥的,她把我买的采访哥哥的碟子放来看,我说你听不懂的吧,她说:“听不懂就不听嘛,我看张国荣”~!

5 Comment:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Glad my dear finally set her title! Gambate!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Am very glad too my dear Mandy! :P

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the aswer that the Granny said.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Pretty cute huh her answer.. May i know who are you anonymous? You can sign your name by selecting the Other option. ;)

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, is me la. I wrongly choose the anonymous option la.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home