>

Monday, April 25, 2005

Today's Lunch

As yesterday went our for dinner so din't have any rice to makan this afternoon.. To avoid going out of the office to cari makan, I have brought this instant doodle instead..I think it is made in Taiwan and it is bigger compare to the normal Maggi Mee..Price wise also a little higher - RM 1.50 per pack!


Saturday was fun as I went makan lunch with some colleague of mine in Old Klang Road.. Though the dishes are rather expensive... but we did have some fun chatting and trying out new dishes.. After that proceed to sing Karaoke at Neways Time Square till 6.30 p.m. The day didn't end there as I have to rush back to celebrate my uncle's birthday.. haha... Though tired but enjoyable.. didn't sing any Leslie song though as it is just too difficult for me (female singing a guy's song..)

5 Comment:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun Saturday you have there! @ New Way isn't?

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Linx said...

YUP YUP! First time been there... haha.. had sime trouble finding it (driving i mean)

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

oic. I went to before once. Nice service. :)

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

leave a 'there'. Opss...hehe...

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Linx said...

not bad... good visual and audio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home