>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

头痛阿!

As a I was happily watching TV last night, suddenly recalled that I have not submit my income tax for the year 2004 yet thus immediately took out the form and all the Insurance premium statement and book receipt for rebate... For the benefit of those who have not submit your income tax, visit their official website for further details..Oh yeah, no point downloading the form as it is not valid, you need to obtain the form from any of the branch office and fill up the form. If you are doing it for the first time, after you have submited the form the respective body will send u a statement..
Headache...


A friend of mine who is also a Leslie fantold me a good news as she have ordered the book 張的電影世界 1978-1991 for me! Thank you very much, really appreciate for the help. Can't wait to read it!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home