>

Monday, April 04, 2005

Yesterday..

Haha.. skipped half day at Uni again...
Yesterday night was feeling kinda bored thus thought of a close friend and later found myself sms'ing the friend. We chat casually and at one point we hit on the topic of friendship, and I was deep down disspointed in what she have to say. I know I shouldn't feel this way but I really feel the pinch. I always tell myself, help whenever you can and care for others without hoping for a return. The feeling of realising that this friend who you always think of as a good friend turn out to be such a stranger and know nothing about you just kinda squashed my heart flat! Nothing to be sad of though..at least i know who is friend and who is not.

5 Comment:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Agree with what you said and understand your situation too. Well, one of my friends taught me that treat everyone equally so you wum feel the hurt. But I disagree with him because not everyone is true friend. Not hope for return...Yes, agree!But we hope those friends know how to appreciate also.Friendship come fr both side, we dun wish to tok wif air.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Am very happy you understand me!
Sometimes it is just so hard to treat friend equally especially when u know that this friend don't actually appreciate you.. Well, maybe the friend do appreciate..only when they need your help.. haha... pretty sad huh?

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

People is unique. Everyone is think differently based on their background, belief system and the like. Cheer my dear! Little me here appreciate ur care ;)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Cheers!
Thank you for the comfort and support! See if can buy u anything in Pangkor ah..

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks in advance ;) *Muacks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home