>

Friday, April 29, 2005

First Banner

When I’m diong Leslie’s banner, my stupid line keeps dropping as usual. Quite headache as I need to wait for the line recover in order to browse another page of archives. Actually I wanted to go Leslie’s website or forum to do some photos hunting. However, I think photos in Linx’s blog should be alright for her. So I start my design after I save his nice photos.

Okay…where to start? Erm…he has a lot of good friends so I decided to put them at one side and Leslie’s handsome pictures at another side. For first design, simple one will do. While doing his banner, I save some copies to allow me compare which one is better and guess what, I’m singing his song automatically throughout development. In addition, I feel sad to loose him too even I’m not his fan.

Approximately three month I’m being contributor of this site and read his news uploaded by Linx. From here, I get to know him more and clarify some of my doubts about him too. Okay la…stop blahing here. Hope you guys like my simple banner.

10 Comment:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Darling! I am so so so very surprise and touched to see the new banner you've designed and put up! Its so very lovely! But the most important thing is its the heart that counts! Cool mandy cool! Love ya even more for this!

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a nice banner indeed. It gives a lively, happy atmosphere and it simply puts a smile on my face just by looking at the banner. Well done!

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the banner is nice!:D from the pictures, can see leslie get along so well with friends, he was so happy!

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mandy. Thank you for designing the banner for this blog. Your design of the banner is nice and felt comfortable when seeing it. Hope you will understand Gorgor more in the future and admire his artistic.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Mandy, you have done a great job.With the new banner, it will definitely be gleaming and more attractive.Keep up the good job!Thank you for keeping this place alive.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Wow! I very surprise to see messages from you guys! I'm touch! Yesterday I had some struggles as worry ruin this blog. Now I relef! :)

-> Linx: Collect more his nice pictures so that we can design more stuff for him ;) Happy you like all my works! :D

->Nicole: Great to hear that! :)

->Kilikolok: Thanks! This is my intention. He is always not alone! :)

->Pris: Welcome! I would like to know him more =)

->Sharonc: Welcome! I will design more in future!

So happy today! :) Thanks all of you! Your great messages encourage me more! :)Thanks again! ;)

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Yoyo:
Welcome. :)
Thanks! He is always around us. In our heart forever! ;)

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy, since that many of us love your effort for designing this first banner, we are looking for your next effort as well. Ganbatte ne!

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia you! jia you!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Pris & Kilikolok:
Thanks! I will! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home