>

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

梁荣骏访谈 part 3

Am trying out this imageshacks for hosting of pictures... quite easy to use wor..
Yesterday started my proposal writing and slept at 1 a.m. woke up this morning to find a Panda looking at herself in the mirror! hehe.. Don't be mistaken that I did the proposal for the whole of yesterday night! Not so hard working me lolz..

Watch NBC Contender yesterday and was surprise to find that I actually enjoy watching BOXING! Yup the violence side of me is back! ehehehehe... Nah, actually they show it pretty good. The match between Jesse VS Anthony really excites me! Thought Anthony would win because he scored pretty good (found him a little too emotional) But at the last round, this Jesse lay low and one uppercut (they show it with slow motion lolz) and knocked Anthony out! Cool!


●张国荣
我很感激张国荣。面对不同的歌手,就要有不同的沟通方法。最理想的当然像张国荣那样,彼此一个眼神已一切尽在不言中。我从张国荣身上学到的东西实在很多。他是个健谈的人,是他主动跟我谈天,请我吃饭,然后教我如何做个开放的人,如何主动跟歌手沟通。我听了他的话,开始实践在其他歌手身上,这才领略到沟通是一门大学问。


●王菲
1989年戴思聪送来一盒录音带,说有个女孩很不错。我当时忙,过了半年才把录音带拿出来听。一听,我就立即安排女孩试音。那一年她参加歌唱比赛,就凭着我作曲的《仍是旧句子》得了奖,从此踏上了乐坛。 
14年来,我们一直合作愉快。《执迷不悔》、《容易受伤的女人》、《你快乐所以我快乐》、《偿还》、《十万个为什么》……每一张唱片背后,除了看得出彼此的努力,还有我们互相的信任和默契。

5 Comment:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

imageshack is better! Of cause, I wouldn't simply recommend something for a friend if I never try it. Picture of Leslie very cool! Faye punya picture where you get ya my dear? Hehe…

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Linx said...

lolz.. better insense of posting and hosting but the size u must first do it on ur own else becomes very big!!
Faye's pix? I think I got it from u leh... don't remember..

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

But I prefer imageshack. Hello sometime gila gila. I host stuff and the program seem no response sometime. An alternative to host your stuff if Hello gila again. Yeap...from my greeting card. Hehe...;)

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Linx said...

Oh yeah hor! i remember now! Hehehe.. because you send me a card with Faye in there so I safe it up! :P

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Lolz...now my dear recalled back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home