>

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Torture at Uni...

Sunday is always a pain for me ever since September 2003 when I first started my MBA course. Well, am doing my last few modules now and I can't wait for it to be over and done with! (Though I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, my classmate Sam told me that I should enjoy the process.Salute to you Sam, but I just can't!) Anyway, currently I am in the class attending the Case methodology class and I am really feeling the torture! The seats from the board is too far, the lecturer talk funny and the stupid class room is so cold! Damn damn damn! Two more module and a research paper and I am done with, lolz.. submitted the research proposal to the MBA center and they asked me to find myself a advisor and KIV my research for the time being..duh!! Really screw up my day! Ok ok... I'll stop complaining for now..

2 Comment:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Gambate my dear! Full support from me! ;)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Linx said...

That was the last class for Case methodology.... Exam this Sunday, die hard will be of me! >_<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home