>

Monday, May 09, 2005

荣骏访谈八十年代 Part 2

lolz...Finally! The submission for the house renovation is approved! yay!!!! Ok that's the first happy thing to shout about for the day.. The second one would be - Yesterday was the last class on Case Methodology, though its painfully slow but I am glad its over and i can continue with other subjects.. Now for the scary part, this Sunday the big day - exam and proposal submission. Am worried sick as I have not done any revision or readings yet! >_< Further the Lecturer have not reply my mail on the research matter... Really sick to the stomack! Think I would have to call him instead of waiting for his reply..

Something wrong with the firewall again and it has block my access to Hello to post any pix to the blog..guess i'll go without the picture then..

八十年代最珍贵
与张国荣的友情

游:在你看来,什么是属于八十年代被遗忘的,但值得记忆的呢?
梁:回忆中最珍贵的是张国荣给予了我机会。我在华纳入行,接着进了新艺宝,刚好张国荣签约新艺宝,有一次他找我做制作,我觉得他非常好,总的感觉就是自然。给我机会,但没有让我有施舍给我的感觉,而是很朋友式的感受,毕竟他当时已经是天王巨星了,当然这不是很多人知道的,是我私藏的,这是最深刻的印象啦。

游:和张国荣之间,有没有一件事或一个片段你认为最珍贵的呢?
梁:在他退出歌坛前,做最后一首歌《MISS YOU MUCH》的时候他到录音棚和我聊天,照相,听我的MIXING制成品。他复出找我一起合作《红》,重新合作就有了不少的新鲜感,最可贵的,是他对我的信任,所以就有了一张相当满意的唱片《红》。

游:以前他是明朗的,但《红》就让人感到末世情结,很凄怨,很华丽,为什么会有这样的制作意念呢?
梁:应该是很华丽吧!就好像拿着照相机拍相片,当看到相片后会有惊喜的那种感觉。我就是摄影师,捕捉那一刻,用音乐做记录;所以没有什么预先的定制,画好了框框,是那时想什么就做什么,加上和张国荣的一拍即合。

游:当张国荣离开的时候,你当时的感受是怎么样呢?现在回想是一种怎么样的心情呢?
梁:不开心,舍不得啦。(沉默)一种很突然的感觉,乱,真的不开心。
  

4 Comment:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Darling, I didn't use Hello already! It made me feel sick! Try this http://www.imageshack.us
after you browse then click host it button. wait for some seconds then it will display you a new page. find 'direct to link' copy it and paste it in img src. done!

Dear, if can, do not last minutes. A lot of free radicals. No good for health. :) Good luck on this coming Sunday!

If I have a friend like Leslie...my life will be colored!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

opss...is ‘Direct link to image’ instead of 'direct to link'

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Linx said...

oh! Ok will give this a try as this Hello alway very difficult to login! made me sick too!

I know doing last minute stuff is bad but the little voice in me said "still got time mar" and that drag me down...lolz so lazy..

:) can i have the honour to be a friend like leslie to you?

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Of cause my dear! Count on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home