>

Monday, March 06, 2006

Hello fellow mates!

Its been a long time since I last updated Leslie's blog. Lolz.. I know you guys have been dropping by to check if there is any new video uploaded. Well, I guest I owe you guys an oppology, really regret to say this but currently there is no video clip available yet. To compensate that I will try to upload good and interesting article on Leslie insteed.

Though as time passes by, occationally that door leading to Leslie might just close up. But like what SG said in her blog, that door will never be locked. Leslie is in our heart and no matter what happens, he stays in there. I am not sure how true this is for you but as long I am concerned this is 100% true.

7 Comment:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i put url of this blog in faye forum as my signatuer. ;)

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Linx said...

ooooooooo!!!! TQ my dear! Muacks!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger ssgg said...

ohhhhhh....sorryyyy...why dun u msg me regarding new clip for sharing ? I m willing to spend time for it as long as there is a request...ok..i will do it tomolo...promise !

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger ssgg said...

还记得我今天发给你的简讯?我发了给其他人,但我最喜欢的还是你的回复,文字美丽与否对我还是次要...我只是用文字说出心里话,我太清楚了自己过着再正常普通不过的生活了,我太清楚了在我被不好的心态所诱惑的时候,是什么让我找回自己,我太清楚了我想多做善事的心比从前更强,我太清楚在夜空下的自己一定会抬头寻找天上的星星...时间让我确认了很多心情...你说的心痛,我也明了..有时候,眼泪也随之...现在在klcc附近上班,几乎每个星期五都会到Tower Record看看那些cd

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger ssgg said...

Mandy,听说你也喜欢力宏,到了我的网站了吗?这是我很积极在支持的音乐家...只要我还有能力,我会一直维持下去!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Linx said...

心情,是件很微妙的东西。。。
Leslie 留给我们的,对我们来说影响力真的良多。 相信不是每个人都体会到

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

没想到这里成为了心情版。
最近一直在忙,没什么上网了,大家都好吗?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home