>

Monday, September 19, 2005

A dream by Gregory Charles Rivers


~*" I was petrified.
This man was one of the greatest.
We had known each other although only for a minute far far in the past but he was still a great man. He wasn't my idol but he was still wonderous. I had nothing to say but they didn't seem to notice. While talking about the music composition program, I had the urge to offer my computer help but repressed the urge because more than appreciation for my computer skills, I wanted the man to appreciate me as a friend, if not now then later
.."*~
Gregory Charles Rivers 河國榮

For the full post visit his blog here

3 Comment:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Wow! Leslie is very photogenic!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Linx said...

lolz.. there is one who said Lesliei s not photogenic at all. He is way better looking in person! Just imagine that!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

>< aiks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home