>

Thursday, March 03, 2005

繁忙的日

很忙啊!在公司里好像很久都没有这么忙了!
连上网的时间都减少了!!
Amyway, though the new project dead line is just around the corner I guess I am able to get it done and finished with. Can't let my boss see that I fail else he would have plenty to say again - yadda yadda yadda ....
Hehehe.. am planning to go for holiday after this module's final. Am taking my 4 years service free trip as a token for my family and bring them to Pangkor to have a holiday break. I know April 1st is just around the corner, and I really do wish to go to HK to pay respect to Leslie but da... there are lots of personal reason that hold me back... I guess Leslie wouldn't mind, he'll understand.

2 Comment:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

so jealous ler...:(
i totally hav no plan
enjoy ur holiday ^^

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Linx said...

Thank you thank you...
Its a trip that worth one month of my salary as at 1st January 2005.. I wanted to use this to go HK but after several considerations....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home